Project Has Moved, Blog Remains
Hello! A project and a blog once lived here. Now, by popular demand, my project has changed its name to Hivemind and found a new home. (All old hyperlinks will continue to work.)
Still, this blog remains!
It’s a great blog.
Consistently winning praise, retweets, and upvotes from Bitcoin Experts around the web, this blog is famous for getting the “last word” on topics such as:
- Why Proof of Stake isn’t cheaper, and isn’t better than Proof of Work.
- Why Smart Contracts are Bad for Bitcoin, but Oracles are Good, and How to Fix Smart Contracts.
- When blockchains are useful, from First Principles.
- Bitcoin and Deflation - Why the focus on macro is a waste of time.
- Fraud Proofs – supposedly “impossible”!
- Decentralization - how to measure it and how to increase it.
- The best kind of privacy is also the simplest, and already availiable.
- …and much more!
What’s the Point?
My interests are uses of P2P blockchain technology (ie, blockchains without a mailing address), and in how blockchain-users can resolve disputes over what the blockchain should contain or do.
Although most attempts to use Bitcoin beyond payments have failed horribly, I have my own non-Bitcoin Blockchain-project here!
Read my “modern” views on “Bitcoin Maximalism” (April 2018).
Email: truthcoin /at/gmail/
PGP Key: F162C410